Menu

Pendulum


Titled as  "Furiko" (振り子), or pendulum in English, this short animated video is surely going to make you cry. I got to watch this last night from my boyfriend and my tear ducts were already working halfway through. ;_;


I wasn't sure what the title was until I used Google Translate and found out that the video title was "Tekken Pendulum." I know a game called 'Tekken' but that didn't make any sense to me, I consulted my friend who's in Japan about the translation and he said that it was correct. 

Still confused, I finally went to Kotaku where my boyfriend got the video since he frequents there and finally found the answers to my questions, whew. Turns out that this "Tekken" is a Japanese comedian who made this video and got his name from the game.

Anyway, "if this 3-minute anime doesn't make you cry, you have no heart." -Brian Ashcraft, Kotaku author

No comments:

Post a Comment