Menu

New Hakuoki Game Coming Soon


Do I hear fangirls screaming?

So, apparently this game is coming out next month (Febuary 19 to be exact); a year after Hakuoki Demon of the Fleeting Blossom came out. I'm not sure if I can play or get the game right after it's released (since my PSP broke down and I have to get it repaired ~_~ plus tons of things to get done), but I'm definitely keeping an eye out for this!


It's original Japanese title is Hakuouki: Bakumatsu Musouroku which came out last year in Japan. From what I can see on the screen caps, the game play is a lot similar to Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, or even Sengoku Basara. I might be wrong with this notion, but it's a hack and slash game where you need to clear maps and clear missions when you follow a story line. 

I've played three games out of the four I've mentioned (Sengoku Basara being the odd one out) and I think I'll have a fun time playing this. I'm not sure if I can make a guide like last time, but I will try to when I can. I can't commit, but I will try.

More info on the game on its official website: http://hakuoki.com/warriors

P.S.
Okita and Harada look really hot with those armor. *nosebleed*

No comments:

Post a Comment