Menu

Ending a 5-year Hiatus

My CG Completionist rosette customized by Yume Holic


Hi! It's been a really long time and if you're surprised I'm doing a revival for this blog, then you're not alone as I'm also surprised at myself for deciding to do this rofl. It's been five long years (pre-COVID time!) since I last posted, and honestly I'm not that inclined to post my thoughts as much as I did many years ago.

I've have been posting a lot on Instagram in case anyone is wondering. And though I'm no professional when it comes to photos, my content is mostly about the otome games I've played and I've pretty much included my thoughts on the game on there (with walls of text!). I'll try to do the same here if I do have time, but I will probably not be posting every game I play. I expect that I will mostly be copy-pasting with edits/addenda since the character limit is pretty much limited there. BUT (a very big but) I do have to put a disclaimer that I will not be delving on every aspect of the game and will just be focusing on my thoughts and how I feel towards them unlike to what I've done before.

And so I recently bought and finished playing Akaya Akashiya Ayakashino, and while playing I wasn't able to find any proper guides out. Even people on Steam were looking for one; I'm not even sure I can post on there since you need to buy the game on the platform and I played on the Switch. Over the years, there had been arguments on the legitimacy of "playing on another platform" and I completely understand their sentiments. With that, I hope some of the Steam players will get a guide soon, or at that this'll pop up in one of their searches. 

So yeah, it is with that reason that I have suddenly remembered (rofl) my blog after all this years. I do remember it from time to time, but have not felt any desire to post anything until now. If in any case I have not posted again for months after many otome games have released, I may have probably lost that desire again and will probably be still posting in Instagram. 

Guides for AkaAka will be posted right after this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment