Menu

A Return from Nowhere


Cute Jizo statues I found in Kiyomizu-Dera last April <3

It’s been such a long time since I last posted on my blog – not just a random blog post, but a lengthy, wordy, one. I have to admit, though, that my interests lately wane fast. I find myself being interested in too many things that often times I don’t dwell on stuff as much as I would have a couple of years ago in order to go to the next thing that I want done. In some way, I am still a hoarder of things: in this case, this involves interests, anime, games, books, and sleep. In other words, I have too many things to do and what have I done? ;_;

Before I forget, I’d like to thank my S.O. for an amazing job with the layout of my blog. I don’t know a thing or two when it comes to HTML codes and frankly I’m too lazy to learn. I’m no graphic artist, either, thus I still have no banner until now rofl.

Also, I just want to acknowledge the music video at the top of this post. I discovered nano (ナノ) as an artist because she did the opening sequence of Bad Apple Wars and I was so surprised that she was female (I really thought the vocalist was male O_O). For this video, I discovered this song from Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi that I'm still currently watching. I'm very happy to hear this from her - I love this song and she's still a bad ass!
Edit: I had to move the said video closer to this paragraph because it has become a pain.
Edit 2: I removed the video because it's taken down. Check it out on YouTube instead >_>

As mentioned, I’m still into a lot of my interests. Lately, I have been into otome games; I know that I’ve already played some games before (namely Hakuoki, YoJinBo, and Nicole), but just this year I have been playing a lot of these. I got a Vita earlier this year (too late for the console, I know) as a birthday present for the sole purpose of playing otoges rofl. As the Vita is dying, I’m planning to buy a NSwitch so that I can play more otoges, hahaha; a lot of otome titles have migrated and are planning to transfer on the Switch when Sony announced the discontinuity of (physical) Vita games, so I might as well go with the flow to satisfy my needs (my S.O. is so supportive <3). Also, I’m a bit hesitant but I do plan on playing the ones on Steam. I find that most of the titles are not that appealing to me, also most of my friend roster on Steam are my guy friends IRL and I’m not exactly open to them about playing any of the stuff. I will manage somehow rofl.

I will no longer be doing any walkthroughs – it’s simply too much work and I have a lot of (useless) stuff to do. I will try to slowly do reviews on each of the games that I’ve played and will try to be unbiased about them. I might tend to be biased though, hahaha. Speaking of reviews, I will also try to do reviews on anime that I’ve watched and liked so far(?). I’m not exactly sure if I will follow through on this, though, as I don’t dwell too much on series like I used to before.

Also, if you noticed, I do read a lot of books; I’m positively sure I won’t be able to do reviews on books. I don’t want to disappoint and/or anger fans of any book/s since I merely read books for fun and seldom try to think of any symbolism/deeper meaning of the stuff that I read. I have tried to do a book review before and I didn’t really enjoy nor like it – I felt like I didn’t do a good job at giving a reading material justice and frankly I’m afraid of fans roasting me for it rofl. I just opt to give out a simple, personal opinion and read the reviews of others.

As you can see on my sidebar, I’m playing those games but I’m putting the ones on Steam on hold because my video card got busted. I am actively playing Shining Live though (free player here!), so if you want to add me up here’s my in-game ID:

Try to guess my favorite UtaPri character 8D

I think that wraps up my thoughts on things for now. Thank you, random person for giving time to read this ^_^

edit: permalink is stupid. forgot to add post title when I posted >_>
(Disclaimer: video is not mine and is credited to Victor Entertainment Inc. <.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment